My Photo
Name:
Location: G-town, Na Hampsha, United States

I was born at a young age, soon I had grown into an older person, with more years under my belt than when I was born. At the age of five I had my fifth birthday. Seven years later I was twelve years older than the day I was born. A few years later I was older than that. Soon I was old enough to start a web log. A year after that I was mature enough to call it a blog. Shortly after that I typed this. Oh, how the years go by.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Welcome

This Blog is for any short stories I am currently working on. Feel free to give any feedback.

1 Comments:

Blogger Franco said...

very nice blog!
My name is Franco Di Giacomo
Would it make fun for you,
to make money in the Internet?
(Income for Life!)
Yes?
NEW Business, see the GDI video
www-franco.blogspot.com

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home